Brink - Fan Forum
Fan of Brink? Engage in the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Brink - Fan Forum
Fan of Brink? Engage in the forum!
Brink - Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRINK Frequently Asked Questions

4 posters

Go down

BRINK Frequently Asked Questions Empty BRINK Frequently Asked Questions

Post by El3mentGamer Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:12 pm

Frequently Ask Questions

What is Brink™?
Brink is a brand-new First Person Shooter coming to the Xbox 360™, PlayStation® 3, and the PC in Spring 2011. All three versions are being developed simultaneously and in-house by Splash Damage.

What's the story?
Brink takes place in the near future on a man-made floating city at sea called the Ark, made up of hundreds of separate islands and spread out over several square miles. Originally built as an experimental self-sufficient and 100% “green” habitat, the reported rapid rise of the Earth’s oceans has forced the Ark to become a refuge for humanity. Crammed with the original Ark Founders (and their descendants) as well as tens of thousands of refugee “Guests”, the Ark exists in total isolation from the rest of the world.
Now, at the 40th anniversary of the founding of the Ark and after almost 25 years of social unrest since the influx of the Guests, mankind’s last refuge is on the brink of all-out civil war, and it’s your actions – whether you side with the Security or Resistance – that will decide the future of Ark and the human race.

Does Brink feature multiplayer and single-player?
Brink blurs the lines between single player, multiplayer and co-op, and allows you to switch seamlessly between them. As you play, you gain experience points that you can use to advance your character’s development. From customizing your look to unlocking all-new new skills and abilities, Brink will offer a comprehensive customization and leveling system, enabling you to truly make your character your own.

Who is developing Brink? What have they done previously?
Brink is being developed by UK-based studio Splash Damage in partnership with Bethesda Softworks®. Splash Damage previously created the critically acclaimed Wolfenstein™: Enemy Territory® for id® Software and most recently developed the #1 PC hit Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars®. For more information about Splash Damage, visit www.splashdamage.com.
Bethesda Softworks, part of the ZeniMax Media Inc. family of companies, is a premier developer and worldwide publisher of interactive entertainment software. Titles from two of the world’s top

development studios – Bethesda Game Studios® and id Software – are featured under the Bethesda Softworks label and include such blockbuster franchises as DOOM®, QUAKE®, The Elder Scrolls®, Fallout®, Wolfenstein™  and RAGE™.  For more information on Bethesda Softworks’ products, visit www.bethsoft.com. 
What are the minimum system requirements for the PC version? 
We’ll announce the system requirements for Brink closer to release.

www.BrinkTheGame.com
© 2010 ZeniMax Media Inc. Brink, Bethesda Softworks, Bethesda Game Studios, ZeniMax, Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Id, DOOM, QUAKE, Wolfenstein, Enemy Territory, RAGE and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks owned by ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Developed in association with Splash Damage Ltd. Splash Damage and the Splash Damage logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Splash Damage Ltd. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.
El3mentGamer
El3mentGamer
Resistance Leader

https://brink.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

BRINK Frequently Asked Questions Empty Re: BRINK Frequently Asked Questions

Post by -Red Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:01 am

The multiplayer/singleplayer fuse is gonna be great!!!
-Red
-Red
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Cep121 Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:57 pm

I feel you man i really want to see how there going to do the whole experience with single player and multiplayer...maybe it'll be like Castle Crashers? lol
Cep121
Cep121
Security (Moderator)

Back to top Go down

Post by EarthCancer Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:31 pm

haven't played castle crushers but from what i've seen/heard it's going to work a lot like left 4 dead. what i wanna know is if you will be able to allow random people to join in on your team as they have only acknowledged friends on your team/strangers on enemy team in their explanations. i would assume they will allow strangers on your own team as that's how every other game i've played worked but i wouldn't want to be on a team full of bots against a team full of real people just because i don't have 7 friends ready to go when i am. another cool thing i've heard is that you will be able to allow a bot to take over for you and join back in without having to leave and rejoin another lobby. i like the idea of being able to "pause" mid-battle, go run take a piss/grab another beer, then pick right back up where i left off.
EarthCancer
EarthCancer
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down