Brink - Fan Forum
Fan of Brink? Engage in the forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Brink - Fan Forum
Fan of Brink? Engage in the forum!
Brink - Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I'm guessing you guys heard about the way it's going to work in the multiplayer department..

+2
El3mentGamer
Mykk-
6 posters

Go down

So I'm guessing you guys heard about the way it's going to work in the multiplayer department.. Empty So I'm guessing you guys heard about the way it's going to work in the multiplayer department..

Post by Mykk- Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:43 pm

What with the story pretty much being the competitive and co-op modes so that "there isn't a line between the modes"
I think that's pretty damn awesome. Being able to play with and against other people in the story? Smack my bum and call me Shirley.
Are you guys as intrigued by this as I am? I mean as far as I know, like no other game has done this.
Mykk-
Mykk-
Recruit

Back to top Go down

So I'm guessing you guys heard about the way it's going to work in the multiplayer department.. Empty Re: So I'm guessing you guys heard about the way it's going to work in the multiplayer department..

Post by El3mentGamer Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:25 pm

Mykk- wrote:What with the story pretty much being the competitive and co-op modes so that "there isn't a line between the modes"
I think that's pretty damn awesome. Being able to play with and against other people in the story? Smack my bum and call me Shirley.
Are you guys as intrigued by this as I am? I mean as far as I know, like no other game has done this.

The idea of the border between Multiplayer and Singleplayer simply doesnt exist is the way i look at it. I think if freaking sweet!!! You making this thread makes me want it even more
El3mentGamer
El3mentGamer
Resistance Leader

https://brink.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

So I'm guessing you guys heard about the way it's going to work in the multiplayer department.. Empty Re: So I'm guessing you guys heard about the way it's going to work in the multiplayer department..

Post by Cep121 Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:02 pm

So your telling me your playing through the story but the people you are killing are people over the PSN so i could be killing my bud so i can save humanity? WOW that's intense i hope they can pull that off. This game is going to have alot of Hype for it's release date.
Cep121
Cep121
Security (Moderator)

Back to top Go down

Post by El3mentGamer Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:37 pm

Cep121 wrote:So your telling me your playing through the story but the people you are killing are people over the PSN so i could be killing my bud so i can save humanity? WOW that's intense i hope they can pull that off. This game is going to have alot of Hype for it's release date.

Thats what im picking up from the game info atleast. Laughing
El3mentGamer
El3mentGamer
Resistance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cep121 Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:29 pm

I really wish the game was coming out tomorrow. Im so hyped about this game and the more videos i watch the more i want to play ahhhh lol
Cep121
Cep121
Security (Moderator)

Back to top Go down

Post by El3mentGamer Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Cep121 wrote:I really wish the game was coming out tomorrow. Im so hyped about this game and the more videos i watch the more i want to play ahhhh lol

What do u want more tho... Killzone 3 or Brink?? Mad
El3mentGamer
El3mentGamer
Resistance Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cep121 Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:20 pm

That's a Hard one...Hm i want them both evenly cause i know Kz3 is going to beast out and i love the kz series and i want Brink to cause its bringing in new elements i think they come out at the same time? im not sure hope they don't lol Im hoping Brink comes out eariler so i can max out my time on there and then play Kz3 cause i know once i put kz3 in i won't take it out hahaha
Cep121
Cep121
Security (Moderator)

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowblade34 Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:29 am

So basically, the singleplayer IS the multiplayer.

shadowblade34
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowrun Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Yep, pretty much.
Shadowrun
Shadowrun
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrisWreakStar Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:24 pm

Of course, this only works when playing online. You dont have to play online to complete the campaign. But wheres the fun in that?
ChrisWreakStar
ChrisWreakStar
Security (Moderator)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowrun Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:48 am

Exactly, and I wasnt able to say that til about a month ago. But now I wouldn't be able to stand some of my games without Live support.
Shadowrun
Shadowrun
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down